Bakery Living Playroom Rules & Regulations:
Please note: the Playroom is under video surveillance
- An adult resident or resident’s caregiver must accompany guests in the Playroom at all times.
- All guests of residents using the Playroom must sign in and sign out with the leasing office when
- arriving to and leaving from the building.
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- Residents are responsible for their caregiver’s understanding of the rules and regulations and
- adhering to them.
- Users of the Playroom assume responsibility and liability for any damage.
- This is a carry-in, carry-out space. Take all trash with you when leaving and discard it in the
- proper bins.
- Discarding diapers, food or trash in the Playroom is strictly prohibited.
- Residents, their caregivers, and their guests are expected to clean up after themselves, including
- wiping shelves and toys, cleaning the blackboard wall and removing all trash.
- Each resident, resident’s caregiver, and their guest is responsible for returning the toys and
- books to their bins and shelves, and leaving the place in order.
- No personal belongings can be left overnight.
- No toys or equipment can be removed from the Playroom.
- Do not deposit toys, books or any objects in the Playroom without prior approval of the Bakery
- Living Office.
- All toys that do not belong to the Playroom will be discarded without notice.
- No food or any beverages are permitted in the Playroom.
- Pets are not permitted in the Playroom
- Smoking is not permitted in the Playroom
- The Playroom are open daily from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM.
- No private parties.
Bakery Living or Management shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss of personal items.
To report a problem call Management at 412-661-0200